The Veteran's Administration offers several services to Veterans and their spouses. Veterans who would like to utilize their VA benefits must be registered with a VA hospital. If a veteran is already established with a VA doctor, he/she can receive home care giving services. This consult can be done from a VA clinic as well as the VA Hospital (the Veteran may be required to have an appointment with the Doctor before services are given). Both the Veteran and their spouse can receive services through the "Aid and Attendance" program that the VA offers.  Veterans and surviving spouses who are eligible for a VA pension and require the Aid and Attendance of another person, or who are housebound, may be eligible for additional monetary payment. These benefits are paid in addition to their monthly pension, and they are not paid without eligibility to a pension.

VA hospitals and clinics offer help to Veterans looking for information regarding their benefits by way of a VA service officer. The VA service officer can help with service connection questions, benefit and Aid and Attendance information that will allow the Veteran or surviving spouse to receive the care they need and deserve at home. Would you like to know more? Contact us!

Veteran's Administration